Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player Reviews
Welcome to Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player reviews page, if you’re looking for a 9-inch portable dual DVD player you’re arrived at the right place.
Most people looking for this DVD to accompany their trip with the kids, to entertain them during the journey so parents will not have to hear their whine because most kids will be bored quickly and maybe this also happened to your children?
First we will see what Philips PD9016/37 offer you and the features of this portable car DVD player.
- Phillips can do the following media playback DVD, Picture CD, SVCD, Video CD, DVD-R/-RW, MP3-CD, CD-R/CD-RW, DVD+R/+RW, CD.
- MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW playback
- View JPEG images from picture disc
- Built-in stereo speakers.
- Good quality dual TFT LCD screens for great movie enjoyment
- It also has 22.9 cm or 9-inch TFT color widescreen LCD display. Screen resolution size of 640 x 220 pixels.
- You can watch or play different movies on each screen or you can watch one movie at the same time on both screens.
- Car adaptor and mounting strap included.
- Single cable connection for quick installation in the car.
- Stereo headphone jack for better personal music enjoyment.
- Full Resume on Power Loss so you will never have to remember the last part when you turned off the DVD.
- Disc Playback Modes: Disc Menu, Fast Backward, Fast Forward, OSD, Repeat, Shuffle Play, Zoom, Resume Playback from Stop.
Philips PD9016/37 Pros:
- The audio sound of Philips PD9016/37 is good, it is more than enough considering cheap price you pay to have this portable DVD player on your car, many people concerned about the picture quality and to be honest the picture is not bad because it uses TFT LCD screen although we can’t say it has superb quality picture but this portable DVD has nice picture and screen.
- The sound can be very loud if you want.
- If you buy this DVD player you can have the kids playing different movies whatever they like or they can just play the same movie and each of them watch on their screen which will avoid the boring trip.
- You don’t have to worry for the power loss where the kids will have to restart the DVD all over again, this thing can happen when you turned off the car and the kids can just turn on the DVD and continue watching the movies without having to watch from the start.
- You can play multimedia from your iPod.
- Easy to install on the car you just have to read the manual.
The Cons about this portable DVD:
- It comes with short A/V chords
- This unit have no remote control. Most people will use this in a car where you don’t even have to walk to operate the panel so it’s not a big problem. Other option you can try the universal remote control which cost you less few bucks (it’s too bad that we never test it with the DVD unit).
- Short durability units. Some people reported that their DVD unit broken after one year operation, but this is not happened to every buyer only few, we guess it depends on the usage.
Philips PD9016/37 will cost you no more than $$$ when this post was published it is cheap and affordable solution if you want extra entertainment on your car (beside the road views) mainly to watch movies and prevent boring trip for the kids.
Where to buy Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player? There are many online or online store sell Philips PD9016/37 but we recommend you to check the link below.